A Return Of Sorts
1. The rules of the game get posted on the beginning.
2. Each player answers the rules about him or herself.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his [or her] blog.
What I was doing ten years ago:
Probably sitting final school exams, in preparation for The Big Bad World After High School.
Five things on my To-Do list today:
1. Arranging travel insurance (I leave for Rome on Saturday).
2. Arranging for my various fuzzy bits to be waxed in preparation for my holidays.
3. Feeding my cat, who is watching me type whilst miaowing plaintively.
4. Becoming fluent in Italian.
5. Buying a new umbrella because my old one finally gave up the ghost (RIP, previously indestructible umbrella).
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I'd buy a nice house in the country (complete with gardener), have lots of pets, my own library and I'd give some money to charity.
Three of my bad habits:
1. Not opening my mail. Bills are boring.
2. Staying up far too late reading, then sleeping in and being late for work.
3. I don't have any others - I'm practically perfect in every way.
Five places I’ve lived:
1. A small village on the outskirts of Edinburgh
2. My first house after leaving the Parentals, with my best friend.
3. My second house after leaving the Parentals, 5 doors away from #2.
4. First flat with Hubby (previously known as the Boy). Where we got engaged.
5. Current house, that I love to bits.
(I know my answers to this are supposed to be things like 'London', 'Milan' and 'Kuala Lumpur', but I have lived a very un-exotic life)
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. General dogsbody in the food court of a shopping centre.
2. Call centre drone.
3. Temp in a mind-numbingly boring office
4. Boring Office Job #1 - adminny person
5. Boring Office Job #2 (current) - computery type person in a large HE institution
Five books I’ve recently read:
1. Wuthering Heights, Emily Bronte (currently reading)
2. Animal Farm, George Orwell
3. March, Geraldine Brooks
4. Freedom in Exile: Autobiography of His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet, The Dalai Lama
5. The Pillars Of The Earth, Ken Follett
Five people or communities I’m going to tag:
No-one, because it's so long since I updated, I don't think I have any readers left.
(Except possibly Farty because he left a comment the other week asking where I was)
(I'm here! Updating!)